Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Can't write to floppy image (fda)

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:29:29 +0200
Oskar Senft <osk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > last idea I have:
> > fda = [ 'rw:/opt/xen/floppy' ]
> > fda = [ '/opt/xen/floppy,rw' ]
> > fda = [ '/opt/xen/floppy:rw' ]
>
> Xen seems to not like this parameter to be in "list" style at all. As
> soon as I start with a '[' it errors with this:
>
> Error: 'list' object has no attribute 'startswith'
>
> I guess I'll have to dig into the Xen source code to see what's going
> on there. Does anyone have an idea where to start looking?

No idea, you could grep -rIs 'fda' but in all honesty I thought this
mailing list would be the right place.

So I added xen-devel as a recepient, perhaps there is somebody reading
this who can help you with how to configure a floppy drive image?

Mark