Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] Regarding Xen-ARM for Cortex-A8 on Fast Model Emulators [FME]

Sorry,

I am interested to learn a bit about Cortex-A8 only, where, I am aware of the PV port.

I have just learn from Seehwan-Yoo, through Xen-ARM that he was successful with PV port with dom 0 & dom U running successfully.

With last source code release is for run of Xen-ARM with dom 0 on FME, as an enthusiast, I would like to ask the progress of Xen-ARM.

--
â Thanks & Regards :: Krishna Pavan â