Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 11946: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 07.05.12 at 16:41, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Given that the legacy vectors cant migrate, is it wise including them in
> the loop in irq_move_cleanup_interrupt()?  In fact, is it wise including
> any vector above LAST_DYNAMIC_VECTOR?

Likely not, but then again this is the final piece of moving an interrupt,
so there must have been something earlier that incorrectly initiated a
move. In other words, rather than fixing the loop here, we should
make sure execution can't even make it there for legacy vectors.

And of course this is irrespective of the fact that no legacy interrupt
should occur in the first place, unless this is a very strange system.

Jan