[Xen-devel] Research in Xen

Dear Friends
ÂI am interested for research in virtualization ; i wanted to identify some algorithms and enhance them;
can anybody help me for following activities
1. Install Xen on laptop
2. Add open source os to create virtualization environment
3. check performance with current souce code
4. Identify algorithms associated with existing
5. Identify performance bottlenecks with current algorithms
6. Modify algorithms and implement code
7. execute the code and check performance
I will be more happy if abybody guides me to conduct above research plan
Thanking you
ÂRajendra