Re: [Xen-devel] Need help with qemu args debug

On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 10:00 -0500, Fantu wrote:
> Fantu wrote
> >
> > Problem found, device not found is caused by maxmem parameter,domU S.O.
> > starts without maxmem, probably there are same unexpected cases on xen
> > and/or seabios with ram and videoram allocation.
> > I tried searching but could not find the solution to make allocation of
> > ram and videoram works with more than standard values.
> >
> I did more research and testing, but no solution found.
> Anyone else out there can help me solving this problem please?

I think given that the person who originally submitted the spice support
to xl/libxl is no longer around (or at least is not replying) that there
is no one else who knows about this stuff. I'm sorry to say that if you
are interested in spice functionality you will need to dig into it
yourself.

Ian.