Re: [Xen-devel] 4.2 TODO update

>>> On 13.02.12 at 11:17, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hypervisor, blockers:
>       * round-up of the closing of the security hole in MSI-X
>         passthrough (uniformly - i.e. even for Dom0 - disallowing write
>         access to MSI-X table pages). (Jan Beulich -- more fixes
>         required than first thought, patches posted)

The only one currently open is the one removing write permission for
Dom0. The intention was to get this in after the qemu usptream pass
through patch series got adjusted along the lines of what was done
to qemu traditional, and while this was promise to happen soon after
New Year I didn't hear back anything from Anthony or Stefano.

Question is whether, given that the patch series in question isn't in
anything that is or will soon be released, it makes sense to push the
hypervisor change without waiting for that fixup.

Jan