Re: [Xen-devel] Mini-os fbfront.c unused variable complaint

Ian,

Here is the first patch. There are other unused variable issues not so easily
fixed, so I am putting them in another patch that should come out later today,
FWIW.

The changeset id in this patch is bogus. It is based on our own Mercurial repo,
not Xenbits. The code is from the RedHat source RPM xen-4.1.2-2.fc16.src.rpm
----

----
Sincerely,

John

On Feb 9, 2012, at 4:10 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:

> Would you mind resending this with a Signed-off-by as per
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/SubmittingXenPatches ? From what you say above
> I guess you also have similar fixes to the other drivers, I think it
> would be fine to bundle all those similar fixes into a single patch.
>
> Thanks,
> Ian.

----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                  building 12
Code 5542                       john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942