[Xen-devel] Mini-os fbfront.c unused variable complaint

Xen Developers,

FWIW, in trying to compile mini-os on Xen 4.1.2, I get a variable set but not
used warning for variable 'message' in function init_kbdfront. (Looks like
another one just like it, in function init_fbfront, from the same file.) My
source won't compile with these warnings. I could not find a patch for this in
xen-4.1-testing.hg Xenbits.

It looks like a conditional printk got left out after the label
'abort_transaction'. I don't understand fbfront.c well enough to suggest a
patch. Its low priority for me, because I am going to stick some plausible code
in there for now.

Sincerely,

John
----
What is the formal meaning of the one-line program
#include "/dev/tty"

J.P. McDermott                  building 12
Code 5542                       john.mcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Naval Research Laboratory       voice: +1 202.404.8301
Washington, DC 20375, US        fax:   +1 202.404.7942