Re: [Xen-devel] GPLPV and pci passthrough

> > I checked, and no devices are sharing IRQs.  I'll try the
> > windows2003/ndis5 drivers and see if that makes a difference.  Of
> > course, the base image for my win7 vms seems to have gotten corrupted,
> > so I'll have to build a new one.
>
> Oops, sorry about the top post...
>
> I tried the Win2003 build and it works like a charm, and has native
> performance across my gbit network in at least one direction.

Right... so if I understand the problem:

. NDIS5 driver works fine under Windows 7 with PCI passthrough
. NDIS6 driver works fine under Windows 7 with no PCI passthrough
. NDIS6 driver does not work correctly with PCI passthrough

Can you now try turning off all offloads in the DomU and see if starts working
at some point?

I'm at a loss to explain how this could happen though.

James