Re: [Xen-devel] Driver domains and hotplug scripts, redux

Hello,

I have a question regarding driver domains and root hard disks, if the
root hard disk (the one containing the kernel and ramdisk) is on a
driver domain, how can we pass the kernel to the Dom0? libvchan seems
like a good option to pass the kernel and ramdisk from driver domains
to Dom0, but I would like to hear opinions about that.

If kernel and ramdisk passing is not implemented, the only way to boot
from hard disk stored on driver domains is to extract the kernel and
ramdisk and store them on the Dom0.

Thanks, Roger.