Re: [Xen-devel] Questions about GPLPV stability tests

Thanks. On Tuesday I set up your monitoring tool on the already
running tests. Some of the systems were on the verge of showing
results, but we just had a power outage and I have to restart the
tests. It will probably take until the Holidays before there any
results :(

Roderick