Re: [Xen-devel] pv-grub Solaris support

Kasper Brink writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] pv-grub Solaris support"):
> Could you send me the full build log for comparison?

I had failed to "hg add" so my "hg clean" removed the patch file.  I
checked it again and it works fine.

But I'm afraid I can't apply it because I need confirmation of the
copyright status.  See the section on Signed-off-By on
  http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/SubmittingXenPatches

Looking at the contents of your patch I see some worrying things.  Can
you please find the licences for all the code you're including and
arrange for appropriate copyright and licensing notices, copies of
licences, etc. etc. ?

Thanks,
ian.