commit a0bfa1373859e9d11dc92561a8667588803e42d8
Author: Len Brown <len.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Fri Apr 1 19:34:59 2011 -0400

    cpuidle: stop depending on pm_idle

However cpuidle_call_idle() will return -ENODEV if it is supposed to be disabled
by cpuidle.off. Which then causes pm_idle() to be called.

This has some bad interaction with the following change that tries to
make use of disabling cpuidle in Xen to fall back to hlt.

commit d91ee5863b71e8c90eaf6035bff3078a85e2e7b5