[Xen-devel] Re: Question on RHEL 6 support

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 03:24:29PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

>> You should be able to change it from/etc/xen/<name_of_the_vm>  configfile.
>>
>> Try:
>> xen_platform_pci=0
>
> That doesn't exist.

Hmm, or is it:
xen_platform_device=0

Anyway there definitely is a configuration option for controlling the xen
platform pci device,
which can enable or disable PVHVM drivers.

I can't just remember which one the option is called..
(and I can't grep the sources right now.. travelling.)

-- Pasi