[Xen-devel] Re: Question on RHEL 6 support

On 10/21/2011 03:50 PM, Alok Sinha wrote:
We have XEN 3.4.3 loaded, is that old?

Ah ok, I understood you were using RHEL5's own Xen. As I said, if you open a BZ you can upload your configuration and serial console output there. Without those it's not worth guessing.

Does RHEL 6 has compatibility issue with XEN 3? Does it need XEN 4?

It runs on RHEL5's own Xen, which is 3.1.2 -- with a lot of patches, but none particularly targeted to RHEL6. If your hypervisor had problems with RHEL6 it would not go past GRUB at all, I think.

Paolo