[Xen-devel] Re: PCI passthrough stopped working, brainache!

On 10 October 2011 20:45, Andy Burns <burns.me.uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anything stupid I sound like I've forgotten?

Well, I have it partly working again, I've not tied it down precisely
yet (because I'm trying multiple things at once of course!) but I
think it's either ...

Using "com1=115200,8n1 console=com1" on the hypervisor command with
"console=hvc0" on the dom0 kernel command
which I think would be a WTF? if that turns out to be the cause.

or

It works with only two PCI cards passed at once, which could be an
interrupt sharing issue or pciback issue I suppose.

or

it depends on the order of unbinding/binding devices from
     sys/bus/pci/drivers/ohci_hcd
     sys/bus/pci/drivers/ehci_hcd
     sys/bus/pci/drivers/pciback

I'll report back as I discover more ...