Re: [Xen-devel] [Project Idea]:-Want a guidance for the project

Respected Sir,
      Sir I just want to ask you few questions:
  1.  If this is too big project then can you suggest any subset of this idea which can be implemented in four months by the team of four undergraduates?
  2. Sir, if we just implement gang scheduler rather than depending on the degree of co-scheduling,whether that would be a good project?
  3. Can I CC you from above if I face some problems in project work?
Thanking you,
Pratik Shinde