Re: [Xen-devel] dmidecode doesn't work under xen 4.1.1 on certain hardware

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 01:19:06PM +0100, Anthony Wright wrote:
> On 28/09/2011 18:02, David Vrabel wrote:
> >> Not a problem, ship me the patch when you're ready. I'm running 3.0.4 at
> >> the moment and would prefer to stick with 3.0.x for now, so hope that
> >> won't be a problem.
> > I've just posted an updated patch series that should include a fix for
> > your dmidecode problem.
> >
> > http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-09/msg01621.html
> >
> > If you running 3.0.4 you will also need the first two patches from
> >
> > http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-09/msg00817.html
> >
> > Please give these a try and let me know if they work.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > David
> I've tried to apply these patches by cutting and pasting them from the
> URL, but there's seven of them, I'm having to manually edit them due to
> the browser truncating them, and then most don't apply even when I relax
> the fuzzing.
>
> Could you email me a single patch that applies to 3.0.4?

Anthony,

If you feel adventours you could use the oss.oracle.com/git/kwilk/xen.git
tree. Mainly the #linux-next or #testing branch. They both have David's new
e820 code.

The way to get it is:

git clone oss.oracle.com/git/kwilk/xen.git
cd xen
git checkout origin/linux-next
make -j90