Re: [Xen-devel] dmidecode doesn't work under xen 4.1.1 on certain hardware

On 28/09/2011 18:02, David Vrabel wrote:
> On 28/09/11 17:07, Anthony Wright wrote:
>> On 28/09/2011 14:28, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>>> Would you be up for testing a different variant of that patch just to make
>>> sure?
>> Not a problem, ship me the patch when you're ready. I'm running 3.0.4 at
>> the moment and would prefer to stick with 3.0.x for now, so hope that
>> won't be a problem.
> I've just posted an updated patch series that should include a fix for
> your dmidecode problem.
>
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-09/msg01621.html
>
> If you running 3.0.4 you will also need the first two patches from
>
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-09/msg00817.html
>
> Please give these a try and let me know if they work.
>
> Thanks.
>
> David
I've tried to apply these patches by cutting and pasting them from the
URL, but there's seven of them, I'm having to manually edit them due to
the browser truncating them, and then most don't apply even when I relax
the fuzzing.

Could you email me a single patch that applies to 3.0.4?

thanks,

Anthony.