Re: [Xen-devel] xen-kernel and EDD

in xen/arch/x86/boot/head.S:
there is a code ,it will copy bootstrap trampoline to low memory below 1MB.

I am not very familar with assembler code, who can explain its target :
I guess maybe 0x98000 has overlapped my EBDA area(95400 ~a0000) .
-----------------------
 /* Copy bootstrap trampoline to low memory, below 1MB. */
        mov     $sym_phys(trampoline_start),%esi
        mov     $bootsym_phys(trampoline_start),%edi
        mov     $trampoline_end - trampoline_start,%ecx
        rep     movsb

        mov     $0x98000,%esp
        call    cmdline_parse_early

        /* Jump into the relocated trampoline. */
        jmp     $BOOT_CS32,$bootsym_phys(trampoline_boot_cpu_entry)

#include "cmdline.S"

        .globl trampoline_start, trampoline_end
trampoline_start:
#include "trampoline.S"