Re: [Xen-devel] Xen memory management

  • To: David Xu <davidxu06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Srujan Kotikela <ksrujandas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:52:15 -0500
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:53:09 -0700

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM, David Xu <davidxu06@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 On a shared-memory system with multi-core cpu, can one VM occupy all cache and prevent other VMs using cache efficiently?

Thanks for reply from all of you. I am reading a paper which tells some secure problem of Xen VMM. I am not familiar with something that is related to those problems. So I really need your help. Of course, please feel free to post your opinion. Anybody is welcome to have a discuss.