Re: [Xen-devel] Re: pvusb drivers for pvops 2.6.32.x kernel

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 04:42:57PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 12:28:19PM +0200, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> >
> > > I also noticed the frontend driver was producing a warning when
> > >
> > > I've placed an updated diff here:
> > > http://members.iinet.net.au/~nathanael/pvusb.diff
> > >

> > Great, thanks.
> >

> Hello again,
>
> Nathanael: Did you have time to take a look at upstreaming xen pvusb drivers ?

Hello,

Now there's actually LinuxCon Vancouver event coming up,
where Linux USB virtualization is going to be discussed:

So people interested in Xen PVUSB might want to attend/contribute..
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon

-- Pasi