Re: [Xen-devel] xen + pvops dom0: keyboard not working

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 08:52:31PM +0200, Sven Köhler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when booting xen 4.1 with latest konrad/stable/2.6.39.x branch (both
> 64bit) under virtualbox, the keyboard is seriously broken. I haven't

What is "seriously broken"? And what about serial logs, /proc/interrupts
etc?
> tested on real hardware yes, but without xen, the kernel works fine.
>
> I see the same issue when booting 3.0-rc1.

There was one patch added in past 3.0-rc2 to fix PS/2 keyboards
not working right. Not sure if I merged it in stable/2.6.39.x.
Anyhow, you can get the fix by polling the latest linus/master

> Strange thing is:
> the old 2.6.18 kernel with xen 4.1 inside virtualbox is just fine.
>
> Do you consider this a bug? If so, I will try to provide additional
> information. Or do you think this might be a bug in virtualbox?

No idea. without some idea of what is broken, or what the
proc/interrupts, or what the linux kernel says about the keyboard
I have no idea.