Von: Tian, Kevin [mailto:kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011 06:19
An: Carsten Schiers; xen-devel
Betreff: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...

Then possibly some patches get lost in your current env...

> > This looks strange. At least C1 should be available. You may check
> Xen/dom0
> > log to see any error there, or manually add some printk in
> set_cx_pminfo to
> > see any error there.
>
> I check tonight. Does it make sense also to turn debug info on for
Dom0
> acpi?

You can have a try though I don't think that gives much hint because
basic ACPI logic doesn't change in Dom0. The more interesting thing is
about the gear logic between dom0 and Xen. Does the dom0 notify
Xen on earth? Is there some condition making Xen reject the call? ...

Thanks
Kevin