[Xen-devel] Re: Manual differ from source code about Unrestricted Guest

Hi, Tim.
I think I understand you explain.You said:
"This is needed for older Intel processors, which cannot run a HVM guest
with CR0.PG == 0.  On those CPUs, Xen must force CR0.PG == 1 and CR3 ==
the guest's identity-map pagetable, to emulate how a real machine would
behave with CR0.PG == 0."

For older processor, though it is unpaged mode in the view of  the guest,
but it is actual paging mode which the guest is running, so we need to
constrcut such identity map table for the actual GUEST_CR3.Am I right?
And for newer processors, we can set unpaged mode for a guest, though we
also used the same codes(which construct identity map table for the unpaged
mode guest), but the inentity map table is not used by the unpaged guest
actually.Am I right?