Re: [Xen-devel] Re: performance of credit2 on hybrid workload

  • To: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: David Xu <davidxu06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:28:52 -0400
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:29:36 -0700

Hi George,

Could you share some ideas about how to addressed the  "mixed workload" problem,  where a single VM does both
cpu-intensive and latency-sensitive workloads, even though you haven't implemented it yet?  I am also working on it, maybe I can try some methods and give you feedback. Thanks.

Regards,
Cong