[Xen-devel] Re: Improving xen-qemu-dm-4.0 dependencies

On 03/16/2011 08:18 PM, Ian Campbell wrote:
>> I can second guess that I would need both vgabios and others. May
>> someone give me an exhaustive and exact list, so that I don't do any
>> mistake in fixing Debian bug #607490 ?
>
> The vgabios and rombios used by Xen are not the same as the ones
> used/provided by qemu. I think you need to use the stuff from
> tools/firmware/{vga,rom}bios in the Xen source not anything provided by
> qemu.
>
> Ian.

Outch. Then I did a mistake, and currently in Squeeze, Xen qemu-dm is
using the files from the "normal" qemu. I'll repair it right away in
SID, and will try to have it uploaded to proposed-updates.

But what about the other files? I am 100% sure that xen qemu-dm needs at
least few network card BIOS files.

Thomas