RE: [Xen-devel] RE: Windows7 Home, PV drivers (x32_0.11.0.238) stuck during install (image attached)

> Is that a safe way to temporarily disable gplpv? If we hide the
> platform device then gplpv shouldn't start, correct?

Hmmm... the driver will still load, and will try to disable the qemu
devices. If xen_platform_pci=0 disables the qemu device disabling
mechanism then it may work.

Otherwise, putting /NOGPLPV in your boot.ini (or BCD) or just booting in
safe mode should do the trick.

James