Re: [Xen-devel] IGD passthrough

  • To: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sergey Tovpeko <tsv.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 22:57:30 +0300
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:58:48 -0800

I checked IGD passthrough with native driver on other notebook i5-540 cpu. Win7 64 driver works and which make me happy and confuse.  I don't know the name of second notebook, it was provided us by our partners.At least both notebooks have the same CPUs.

Thank you for your advice.

Sergey.