Re: [Xen-devel] IGD passthrough

  • To: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sergey Tovpeko <tsv.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:30:20 +0300
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 20:31:07 -0800

Thank you, Allen for your replay.

I'll try to check this on other hardware.

As for Win7-64. It looks differently how IGD works. I mean when driver starts,  I could recognize the windows' greeting and login. But the point is that the display is not normal, not usual. It looks like the brightness is so low, that I could hardly recognize what is output on the screen.

Attached qemu's log for win7.

Sergey.