RE: [Xen-devel] mem_sharing: summarized problems when domain is dying

Hi George:

  Appreciate for your kindly help.

 I think the page type should be changed inside mem_sharing_unshare_page() in shr_lock too
,to prevent someone might unshare the page again. So your patch and mine makes the whole solution.

As for my patch, it seems that use put_page_and_type(page); to clean the page is enough, and
don't need to   BUG_ON(set_shared_p2m_entry_invalid(d, gfn)==0); ( which actually calls
set_p2m_entry(d, gfn, _mfn(INVALID_MFN), 0, p2m_invalid)  ), right?

One another thing is rcu_lock_domain_by_id(d->domain_id);  When someone hold this lock,
d->is_dying = 0, does this mean  d->is_dying will not be changed untill it call rcu_unlock_domain?
That is to say, the lock actually protects whole d structure?