Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.32.27 dom0 - BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request

On Jan 10, 2011, at 4:49 PM, John Weekes wrote:
> Have you tried raising /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes ? When I was seeing a
> similar "unable to handle kernel paging request" error on some machines, I
> bumped mine up to 32768, and it seemed to eliminate the problem.

Thanks for your suggestion, John.  I reset all 16 test machines and included a
min_free_kbyte of 32M.  Unfortunately one machine hit the identical BUG within
48 hours.  So, this hasn't fixed it.

I'm willing to help in any way I can.

-Chris