Re: [Xen-devel] XFS support for pygrub patch

On 08/12/2010 22:50, Wouter D'Haeseleer wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> I'm struggling with the same issue as you had.
> Did you by any change compiled it for debian amd64 ?
>
> I'm getting errors like:
> fsys_xfs.c:409: error: extended registers have no high halves
>
> Any idea what I can do to solve it?

I developed it on a CentOS, because I need it on a XCP server, and there
it works without problems.

I've just tried on a Debian unstable x86_64 and the problem is always
reproducible. Sincerely I have no idea on why it happens, but I've
discovered that turning off the optimization (with -O0) it compiles
without problems.

Maybe some gcc guru can suggest a better solution.

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - System manager @ Devise.IT