Re: [Xen-devel] libxl: build fix

Christoph Egger writes ("[Xen-devel] libxl: build fix"):
> Attached patch fixes libxl build.
> libgen.h is needed for basename().

Nacked-by: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Did you test this change ?

Looking at the manpage I have here, and the xl code, the version of
basename() expected by the libxl cpuid code is the GNU one, not the
POSIX one, and they have different semantics.  I think we will have to
open code an implementation of basename.

I see that there is a lot of const-correctness misssing; if filename
had been declared const char* as it should your compiler would have
spotted the problem.

Ian.