Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] VGA passthrough problems with GeForce GTS 250 and P7Q57-M DO (also: LGA1156 boards with working VT-d)

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:52:12AM +0800, "Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
????????? of Singapore" wrote:
> Dear Pasi,
>
> Were instability issues with Intel integrated graphics (IGD) VGA
> passthrough in Xen 4.0.1 fixed with Xen 4.0.2-rc-pre?

I don't think I've seen anything related to that..

See the changelogs for yourself:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenRepositories

Check both Xen hypervisor and qemu-dm changelogs.

-- Pasi