[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] VGA passthrough problems with GeForce GTS 250 and P7Q57-M DO (also: LGA1156 boards with working VT-d)

Dear Weidong, Pasi, and Xen developers,

The report from Andrew confirms my reports that Intel integrated
graphics (IGD) VGA passthrough with Xen 4.0.1 and pv-ops dom0 kernel
2.6.32.21 is unstable.

Please check the previous emails that I have sent to all of you.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28
August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore:
http://i53.tinypic.com/207tamp.jpg