Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch][resend] implementation of cpupool support in xl

Juergen Gross writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch][resend] implementation of
cpupool support in xl"):
> To be able to support arbitrary numbers of physical cpus it was necessary to
> include the size of cpumaps in the xc-interfaces for cpu pools as well
> These were:
>   definition of xc_cpupoolinfo_t
>   xc_cpupool_getinfo()
>   xc_cpupool_freeinfo()

I think it would make sense to separate out this part of the patch
(which also touches tools/python).  Can the consequence in libxl of
this change to the xc_ functions be decoupled from the extra
functionality of the new libxl and xl features ?

I think ideally this would be three patches:
  libxc: cpupools: support arbitrary number of physical cpus
  libxl: support more cpupool operations
  xl: support cpupools
although splitting the 2nd and 3rd apart is trivial so I could do it
myself :-).

Ian.