[Xen-devel] Re: xen-4.0-testing ioemu-dir build fails with kvm.c(?!) errors

Dan Magenheimer writes ("xen-4.0-testing ioemu-dir build fails with kvm.c(?!)
errors"):
> I am trying to do a fresh build (make world) of xen-4.0-testing
> c/s 21334  and getting build errors in tools/ioemu-dir trying to
> build kvm.c.  See attached make.out.

I think the bug is that the Xen build system is failing to disable KVM
support in ioemu.  There is no point in that support and it will only
cause trouble.

If you look at "xen-setup" in the qemu tree you'll probably find that
you can just add --disable-xen to the configure line.  If that works
please send us a patch :-).

Thanks,
Ian.