Re: [Xen-devel] Making snapshot of logical volumes handling HVM domU causes OOPS and instability

Scott Garron wrote:
Another issue that comes up is that if I run the 2.6.32.18 pvops
kernel for my Linux domUs, after a time (usually only about an
hour or so), the network interfaces stop responding.

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
That's a separate problem in netfront that appears to be a bug in
the "smartpoll" code.  I think Dongxiao is looking into it.