Re: [Xen-devel] Patch fixing vlan handling when network-bridge scriptis used

Michael Brade writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Patch fixing vlan handling when
network-bridge scriptis used"):
> But I had to add the "ethtool -K $vif tx off" to vif-bridge to fix the
> checksums
> error. Maybe this could be added by default with a check for ethtool?

Are we still having this bug ?  I tripped over this about 4 years ago
when I was just a user of Xen ...

Can you describe the setup in which you had to do the -K tx off ?

Thanks,
Ian.