[Xen-devel] ATT/GAS syntax manual

Hi all,

I should've asked this long ago, but better late than never.

Has anybody found a site, book, manual, or anything that explains the
ATT/GAS syntax for each instruction. I'm looking for something similar
to the Intel manuals, even tho it's not to that detail. Anything I find
just includes few instructions, and is more assembly language prog book
rather than just GAS syntax manual.

thanks,
Mukesh