Re: [Xen-devel] RE: VMQ support in pvops Netchannel2?

 On 07/24/2010 10:18 PM, Santos, Jose Renato G wrote:
Pasi

Sorry for the delay in responding.
My email filter stored your message on my folder for xen-devel which I am not
reading very often recently.

The latest version of netchannel2 I worked on was on Steven's nc2-2.6.27 kernel
tree.
That version does not have VMDq support since the Intel ixgbe driver in 2.6.27
does not have VMDq support.
I am not sure what is Jeremy's plan to port that code to pvops.
But I think that is the first step. After that we can work on getting VMDq
support with Mitch's help.
So I think Jeremy is probably the best person to give you an update on the plan
to merge netechannel2 code into pvops.

I'm not keen on carrying the nc2 codebase in its current state since it is largely unmaintained, far from upstreamable and I haven't seen any real demand for it.