[Xen-devel] cs:21768 causes guest spend more time on boot up

Hi Tim

         In our recently nightly test, we find guest will cost more time to boot up. After our investigation, we find that for rhel5u3 and rh5u5 guest it will stop at “start udev ” for long time when boot up. And we find cs:21768 will cause this issue. Do you meet the same problem?

best regards

yang