[Xen-devel] XCP: python SR plugin questions

hi,

i'm writing a python sr plugin for our product and have a few questions.

- our product has 32-bit id, not uuid, for each volumes, which i want to map
  to xcp's vdi.  i generate name-based uuid from the 32-bit id in sr.scan and
  vdi.create.  is this a reasonable approach?

- how can i get name-label specified by "xe vdi-create" in my vdi.create?
  i want to pass it to our product.

if you are intersted, the "our product" is found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vastsky/

YAMAMOTO Takashi