Re: [Xen-devel] TMEM + pv_ops kernel?

Hey,

Yeah, in the guest.

-- Rick

On 05/15/2010 03:22 AM, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 03:38:24PM -0700, Rick Boone wrote:

   Hey Dan,

   Yeah, I'm planning on using pv_ops for both the dom0 and domU kernels.

   Any movement towards making TMEM available would be great; it's one of the
   key things we're looking forward to testing and using (along with Remus)

   I'm systems engineer at a company running about 50 blogs/social networking
   websites ([1]http://buzz-media.com) , all on top of a heavily virtualized
   infrastructure (Xen [v3.2] is our sole virt platform) . We've got about 80
   dom0's, holding about 125 domU's and on a few of those boxes, especially
   those holding one or more of our web server domU's, we run into "out of
   memory" crashes from time to time.

OOM in the guest, I assume?

-- Pasi