Re: [Xen-devel] GFX Passthrough

Hi,

i don't know if FLR is necessary - my motherboard has it (Intel DX58SO, also
explicitly enabled in the BIOS), but i don't know if its a strict requirement,
sorry.

VGA output on the attached monitor starts with the guest OS (windows xp i.e.),
meaning i dont see the qemu-bios output, no. First thing i see is the Windows-
Logo like this:
http://www.simplehelp.net/images/boot_windows_faster/boot_faster00.png)

Greetings
Tobias