Re: [LKML] Re: [Xen-devel] domU is causing misaligned disk writes

> > Please paste your domU partition table:
> > sfdisk -d /dev/xvda
> >
> > Are you using filesystems on normal partitions, or LVM in the domU?
> > I'm pretty sure this is a domU partitioning problem.

.. and you failed to mention how you disk is setup to the guest. Are you
setting it up via phy://dev/ether!d or are tap:aio or
phy://dev/mapper/VG-LV ? Try to make it only via phy:// as that
eliminates the Dom0 cache and any userspace program (blktap) from
being in the picture.