[Xen-devel] RE: One question on mcinfo_extended

I think two issues here:
a) As said in previous mail, the mc_msrs is set to be 19, while for dom0,
mcinfo_extended contains at most 16. So if dom0 code simply loop based on
mc_msrs, it may be wrong.
b) 32-bit dom0 can't get the extended MSR (r8. r9 etc), which is still needed
for analysis IMO.

One hack I can think out is, if dom0 is 32-on-64, we can change the mc_msrs
when copy that to guest in XEN_MC_fetch, but that should not fix item b still.

In fact, I don't know if any platform has this extended MSR capability :(

--jyh