[Xen-devel] CHECKPOINTING IN XEN

Hi,

I have two systems A & B having XEN(OS: opensuse 11.2).
I want to checkpoint virtual machine running in host A  & then restore it in other host B through the checkpointed file.
I am able to checkpoint & restore VM in same physical system through xm save & xm restore command.But I am unable to do it across different physical systems. Kindly provide me proper steps to perform this.

--
RISHABH NAMDEO
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE