[Xen-devel] Re: Jeremy's GIT-tree and network problems

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 08:18:15PM +0200, S.H. Verbrugge wrote:
Could you check your dmesg (dom0) to see if you have similar messages?
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-03/msg00966.html

You mean âAttempting to checksum a non-TCP/UDP packet, dropping a protocol 1 packetâ? Yes, I see one shortly before the NFSv4 server is started. But it is only one line and doesnât show again if I start my connection tests.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |